Work isn’t going back to the way it was before the pandemic. 72% of employees reported that they want the freedom to work from home post-pandemic in a recent survey of 2,000+ office workers in 10 countries.
So what happens to the office? It’s going hybrid.
Please join JLL (a member of the GEM) on January 27 at 11 AM PST (tomorrow), for a discussion with a panel of experts as they share research and unpack the effects that the new hybrid workplace has — and will continue to have — on corporate real estate, technology, and the future of work.
The webinar will discuss:
• What is the hybrid workplace and why it will continue beyond 2020
• Current research on the hybrid workplace and the future of work
• How best to manage the transition to the hybrid workplace through data, technology & change management
• What is needed to deliver the hybrid workplace — now and in the future?
• The new metrics that matter to measure productivity, satisfaction, and morale