On Wednesday (Oct. 14th), the National Association of Realtors and Second Century Ventures announced the Inaugural REACH Canada Class. Geek Estate celebrates entrepreneurship and innovation focused on real estate technology, and programs such as REACH are critical to developing a broader proptech ecosystem.
A special shoutout to GEM members representing four companies selected for the program:
- David Steckel: Founder of Setter, a company that handles home maintenance repairs through a subscription service
- Daniel DuBois: Cofounder of Key, a company that helps prospective homeowners move in and build equity sooner
- Marshall Beck: Cofounder of BrokerAssist, a collaborative on-demand agent-agent referral network
- Vincent Hodder and Pierre Calzadilla: Leadership at Local Logic, an AI that helps match people with places
There were four other companies also selected:
- HonestDoor– A free advanced data analytics tool for both consumers and professionals
- RentMoola– A cloud-based platform for finances between renters and managers
- Parkbench– A sales platform that helps professionals build business in a certain geo area
- Click.AI– An AI platform and workflow that provides due-diligence automation for investors
Congrats to the Inaugural REACH Canada Class!
PS: Applications for Australia’s 2021 class are now open. Interested? Apply Here