[Note from editor: We publish a Weekly Radar for Geek Estate Mastermind members with a range of curated links and analysis/commentary that comes out every Friday morning along with member news to peruse. This is a summary for the month of July.]
Next week’s NAR iOi Summit in my hometown of Seattle will be packed full of great networking. If you’re coming to town, let me know and I’ll share details of the Geek Estate events taking place.
- Jarred Kessler from EasyKnock
- Sunny Hahn from 7DS Associates
- John Heithaus from SuperStar Factory Productions
- Marvin Stone from Stewart Title
- Drew Knapp from A Greater Town
- Romi Mahajan from Quantarium
- Keith Wasserman from Gelt
- Clelia Peters from Warburg Realty
- Arsene Lavaux from REveo
- Eran Knaz from Reali
- Avail and Lemonade are teaming up!
- Second Century Ventures announced the members of their inaugural commercial accelerator.
- I’m happy Michael Beckerman‘s work had paid off. One of his companies, The Content Funnel, announced that they have acquired ATYPICAL, a digital real estate marketing services agency.
- BHGRE Metro Brokers in Atlanta will be the first firm in the Realogy Franchise Group to integrate data from Zap into Buyside.
- Congrats to Sarnen Steinbarth for closing TurboTenant’s $6.5 million Series A led by John Helm / RET Ventures.
- GeoCV partnered with BoxBrownie.
- Romi Mahajan from Quantarium shared his journey in Express Computer.
- Caroline Pinal talks about why it’ll take a village to solve housing affordability woes.
- NAR opened applications for the iOi Pitch Battle. Startup founders, apply now.
- Congrats to Ines Hegedus-Garcia for her new role as Director of Strategy and Innovation for Avanti Way!
- GeoCV, MetaProp, and Compass were mentioned in a recent article comparing the East & West coasts for proptech startups.
- Ceiling to Floor Utility
- The Ultimate Consumer Driver’s Seat
- Allyship: The Critical Building Block
- The Tech Crisis Facing Brokerages in the 21st Century
JULY MONTHLY RADAR
There are 8 links and analysis included. While we published the full November Monthly Radar, going forward we’re only delivering the full version via email. If you’d like to receive the May Monthly Radar (for free), ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings by tomorrow morning.
GEEK ESTATE MASTERMIND BRIEFING
A PRIVATE GROUP OF INDEPENDENT THINKERS, FREE FROM SPONSORED MESSAGES, SALES PITCHES AND NOISE
There are four parts to membership:
- Long form articles covering the spectrum from shipping container co-living spaces to the battle for listing acquisition in the first iBuyer world war (Weekly Transmission). A sample Transmission is here.
- Curated real estate, startups, & built world links & analysis blended with out of the box ideas (Weekly Radar). A sample of the links and analysis is here.
- Special reports (our first is a category review of Small Landlord Prop Mgmt Software).
- Networking opportunities with 165+ innovators from across the globe through the private forum & in-person gatherings.
Membership is $97 / quarter (but will be raised to $109 soon)
OUR MEMBERS PROMISE
- We deliver an exclusive, objective lens into the trends, companies, people, and ideas shaping real estate technology with thought-provoking analysis and conversations that keep you inspired every week.
- We help you make better, more well-informed decisions to help grow and support people and companies making a difference in real estate.
- We enable discovery and meeting others with shared interests online and in person (whether they live near you or are traveling to the same conference).
We’re looking for the best and brightest founders, operators, innovators, & investors in the industry…
READY TO JOIN RIGHT NOW?
To receive the Monthly Transmission & Radar going forward, please ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings. The full versions are NOT posted on the blog.