[Note from editor: We publish a Weekly Radar for Geek Estate Mastermind members with a range of curated links and analysis/commentary that comes out every Friday morning along with member news to peruse. This is a wrap-up for the month of January with a couple articles from each week.]
In January, Geek Estate hosted a meetup with Restb.ai in Barcelona and we had another great turnout for our monthly Seattle members lunch.
We published our trends and predictions for 2019 and sent it as the January Monthly Transmission. If you didn’t see receive it and you’re curious, please shoot me an email.
- Kyle Nicholas McCray from Brian J. Clark & Associates
- Ashley Hayes from UrbanAsh
- Andrei Zverev from BuildingBits
- Bill Lublin from Century 21 Advantage Gold
- Kris Cone from FloorPlanOnline / HomeDiary
- Tony Casson from Estated
- Dominik Pogorzelski from Restb.ai
- Russell Smith from HouseCanary
- Adrian Gross from Keyo
- Gordon Stephenson from Real Property Associates
- Nobu Hata from National Association of Realtors
- FUEL Enterprises will integrate their cash-flow modeling into Valcre’s appraisal software.
- Congrats to Revaluate, ShowCase IDX, Zillow Premier Agent, Cloud CMA, Structurely, and HouseCanary for making FitSmallBusiness’ list of the best real estate software for 2019.
- Congrats to Giveback Homes for their partnership with Venture Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CREtech acquired the RE:Tech platform and Ashkán Zandieh will join the team as Chief Research Advisor.
- Module has been making progress on their first modular home: check the time-lapse here.
- Congrats to Remarkably for launching their multifamily marketing analytics and insights platform.
- HomeSpotter acquired open house lead generation system Spacio.
- Congrats to Tom Ferry for the new partnership with REAL Trends.
- Lubn unveiled their new IoT Smart Lock, a 4G/LTE key lockbox with a visual authentication feature, at CES.
- Improving Geek Estate in 2019
- See You on the Field (Greg Fischer’s personal product roadmap for 2019)
- A Look Forward to 2019: M&A Marks the Spot
- Requiring Employers to Assist Employees with Housing Would Unleash Innovation
JANUARY MONTHLY RADAR
There are 5 links and analysis included. While we published the full November Monthly Radar, going forward we’re only delivering the full version via email. If you’d like to receive the January Monthly Radar (for free), ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings by tomorrow morning.
GEEK ESTATE MASTERMIND BRIEFING
A PRIVATE GROUP OF INDEPENDENT THINKERS, FREE FROM SPONSORED MESSAGES, SALES PITCHES AND NOISE
There are four parts to membership:
- Long form articles covering the spectrum from shipping container co-living spaces to the battle for listing acquisition in the first iBuyer world war (Weekly Transmission). A sample Transmission is here.
- Curated real estate, startups, & built world links & analysis blended with out of the box ideas (Weekly Radar). A sample of the links and analysis is here.
- Special reports (our first is a category review of Small Landlord Prop Mgmt Software).
- Networking opportunities with 145+ innovators from across the globe through the private forum & in-person gatherings.
Membership is $97 / quarter
OUR MEMBERS PROMISE
- We deliver an exclusive, objective lens into the trends, companies, people, and ideas shaping real estate technology with thought-provoking analysis and conversations that keep you inspired every week.
- We help you make better, more well-informed decisions to help grow and support people and companies making a difference in real estate.
- We enable discovery and meeting others with shared interests online and in person (whether they live near you or are traveling to the same conference).
We’re looking for the best and brightest founders, operators, innovators, & investors in the industry…
READY TO JOIN RIGHT NOW?
To receive the Monthly Transmission & Radar going forward, please ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings. The full versions are NOT posted on the blog.